Filter – ventilating unit AFU-8 filters air from dust, solid particles and smoke after during welding, soldering, thermal cutting of metals and other production operations. AFU-8 provides a solution for polluted air at the production area. Two-stage filtering ensures efficient continuous and quick removal of smoke and dust.
Filter-ventilating units Unimach® provides the closed cycle of air circulation maintaining the warm environment in the production area.
Unimach machinery is manufactured in St Petersburg using our own components.
|Flange connection||∅ 355 mm|
|Air pressure||5-7 atm.|
|Max air flow||60 l/min (only for filter regeneration cycle)|
|Power supply||380 V AC, 50 Hz|
|Max power consumption||7,6 kW|
|Overall dimensions (mm)|
Overall dimensions of the unit
- Special shape of filter element increases total system efficiency and filter life time.
- Cyclone filter ensures precleaning and removes the main part of clogging which leads to longer life time of filter elements.
- Low noise level at high efficiency.
- Digital inverter drive ensures smooth start, stepless adjustment of suction power and high efficiency.
- Electronic controller. The filter-ventilating controller provides a smart measurement of filter clogging and starts cleaning which greatly expand life time of filter elements.
- Saving on electricity. Inverter drive with smart control leads to decreased power consumption. Additionally, when the machine is not used at full capacity it switches to the standby mode.
- Graphic display with touch control provides intuitive interface and user-friendly presentation of operational parameters and system notifications.
- Filter class in compliance with standards:
- DIN EN 779 - F9
- ASHRAE 52.2 - MERV 15
- Average filtering efficiency, within the range 0.3- 5 ?m – 99.9%
- 2 years warranty