Laser cleaning machine
LaserClean – is a high performance and efficient laser cleaning machine based on IPG fiber laser. It allows for removing rust, oil spots, paint, oxides, epoxy resins and other contamination from the metal surface.
Scope of application
Modern laser cleaning devices are suitable for a very wide range of applications. They can be used in various industries for a wide variety of applications:
- Laser cleaning of metal products from rust layers of varying density and thickness without damaging the metal surface;
- Treatment of welded seams of non-ferrous and ferrous metals in order to remove oxides and carbon deposits;
- Cleaning of surfaces of products with complex shape (parts of engines, transmissions, mechanisms) from mixed contaminations (ground, oil contaminations);
- Cleaning of parts of metal constructions from soil and paint before welding or re-painting;
- Removal of grease, organic and soot in places where chemical or mechanical cleaning methods cannot be used (food industry, medicine, living quarters);
- Cleaning of non-metallic products (plastic and rubber molds, stone and concrete surfaces, glass and ceramics);
- Careful cleaning of complex shaped objects without mechanical and chemical influence on the surface (restoration and recovery work);
- Removal of combined pollution, with the possibility of working with a single laser cleaning device both with articles of the area of a few centimeters and with constructions of the area of dozens of square meters.
Non-contact cleaning technology of LaserClean - without any chemicals and surface and cover damage – enables to clean rough surfaces, hard-to-reach places and local zones.
Use of short pulses enables the laser to remove chemical compounds such as rust, dirt, paint coating, etc. leaving the surface clean and ready for further processing. Light pulses are so short that metal surface is not heated and deformed.
Mo mechanical impact or damage. No supplementary contamination, sand, dust, etc.
High accuracy processing
Galvanometric scanner as a part of laser cleaning gun ensures high accuracy of beam positioning. Depending on the technological goals an operator may adjust scanner beam length and width, and control percentage of laser power.
Our machine is easy to operate and does not require time-consuming personnel training. Just set several parameters and select laser power to readjust LaserClean. Save these parameters to use them afterwards as one of available operation modes.
No consumables. Almost maintenance-free.
Due to convenient design and small weight the machine may be easily moved around the production facilities and operated by one specialist only.
Main technical data
|Wave length||1060 nm|
|Capacity *||12 m²/h|
|Maximum scan angle||±15°|
|Horizontal deviation||12 µrad|
|Vertical deviation||8 µrad|
|Input aperture||20 mm|
* - may differ depending on the material.
LaserClean overall dimensions